Saturday, June 7, 2014

Most beautiful days of my life



A LOVE STORY

It was the most beautiful days in my life. But I always felt that, I’m going to miss it soon or later. And I knew that, I never find a girl like her again for my life time. She was the perfect one for me in every way. But I couldn’t tell her that, though I loved her so much. I always kept that within my heart as a secret. I never wanted to expose my love to her. I always tried to pretend I’m just a friend of her. But As Always, I wanted to be with her and I loved her. I knew, she also wanted the same. But she always tried to refrain it. And I didn’t let her know, that I always knew she was pretending that not so. I believe we both played the same game. So...I remember the last day that I met her in a cafe in "Lahore"…

“I can’t believe why I close to you so much Hamidwhy I talk with you so much…why I’m so friendly with you so much, even I have a boy friend. You know what HamidI feel... I made a terrible mistake in my life that I never can revise….

“What is it Nadia?”

My fiancé…he is not the one for me, Hamid; I could have found a better one than him. You know... Once he was begging my love. Even, I didn’t like him. But later, I felt sad about him. Then I said “yes” to him. But I know it’s not real love.”

“I’m sorry Nadia…but that is the life, everything not goes as we want”

“You don’t know what the love is, Hamid. But in a way, you right, everything not goes as we want …now it’s too late for me” 

I just sighed while looking in to her tearful eyes…then there was a silent. And again she mumbled to me.

“Why I tell you those things which I never told to anyone? I can’t understand anything...Oh god… I wanted this friendship keep forever. I feel sad about us… HamidEven, I don’t know how we going to end up this story...”

“It’s OK Nadia…lets we live, don’t think so much. At least we met for our lives; we know that we really like each other. We must be happy about that.” You just smiled at me innocently.

But I feel the same about us, sad. And always I think "why I didn’t meet her early in my life?"

Then we took the lunch together. I told her that, I never forget that day, and she said the same.

She married on 30th of November in 2005. I knew one day it’s going to be happened. I never talked to her since then. Once she made me laugh, made me happy, showed me the love, gave me a hope, and at last made me cry. At least now I feel that I had a true love once and it will last in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment